Monday, April 14, 2008

Over 40 weeks pregnant!

Looks like Leah will have to be forced out on Thursday. We check in at SouthCrest Hospital 7:30 am to start the process. She should be here by 5pm if everything goes as planned. (Ella and Devon were both induced, and I delivered at exactly 4:48pm with each of them!)

I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that I won't be able to share "water breaking" stories with my girls someday. That I just won't understand contractions that aren't induced, or racing to the hospital because "baby's comin'." I guess that's not in the cards for me.... or God just knows that the chance of giving birth without an epidural is NOT an option!

I still have to wait it out 2 more days - so, I suppose, anything could happen.



Ella and Devon are playing at DeeDee's house today as they do every Monday. It's such a nice break for mommy - thanks DeeDee! Here is a picture from last Monday.
The kids play with the toys upstairs and downstairs, then have "parties" in the bedrooms. They drag toys all over the place! But after bathtime, they move in on DeeDee's closet for dress-up. Why, you ask? We have no clue, but it's quite comical :)



0 comments: