Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another "scary" thunderstorm

I remember when I used to love stormy nites. Sleeping so good to the sound of rain on my window. Even as a kid we would open the back door and watch the storm come in, listen to a little Eddie Rabbitt, "I love a rainy nite," and just enjoy the weather. Well, those days are long gone. Instead, I now spend the entire nite with a 3 year old "spooned" to the back side of me, and a 2 year old tucking his bottom in the small space between my boobs and gigantic belly!

So from 2am until 7:45 this morning, I try and sleep while sweating like a pig, trying not to pee on myself, and smelling raunchy toddler breath. (Why does their breath smell so bad? I swear we brush their teeth!)
We have got to get a handle on the "scary" thunder thing. Any ideas? My only new thought is that I'll let David take the next rain storm and I'll sleep on the couch!

0 comments: