Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Blogger


Alright, I'm going to try and do this "blog" thing since our family website has not been updated since January. Be patient with me. My hope is that I can update you with pics of the kids on a regular basis.
Here is Devon's 2 yr pic. Are you smiling yet? How can you not "lite up" when you see that precious face :) Gotta love bubba!


My due date is fast approaching (4/12). You would think I might go early since this is my 3rd child, but I have had NO progression. We are planning on inducing on the 15th, but may be moving that date due to David's school/test schedule. Hopefully "things" will just happen even before the 12th. Baby #3 will be named Leah Claire White.



Here are 2 of my favorite pictures of Ella from last summer. She's in absolute "heaven." Ice cream on a perfect summer day! We're ALL excited for more of those days this coming summer :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YEAH! I am so excited that you are a blogger now. I promise to stalk the White family blog very regularly :-)! We are looking forward to seeing you guys next week, unless of course you have a baby before then.

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

Wow, "one-of-a-kind". I must be really special...

Deleted the above comment on accident. So sorry!