Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm at a "1"

So I'm 5 days from my due date and Leah is really no closer to being here than she was last week. I'm barely dilated to 1 cm. and my cervix is extremely posterior (if that makes any sense to anyone?) My entire family thinks I'm going to go into labor before the 12th, but I don't think my body knows how! Ella and Devon were both induced and I think Leah is waiting on the pitocin drip as well. :)

We changed the induction date to Thursday, April 17th - so that means 10 more days of pregnancy. Of course, I'm ready for her to get here, but I'm not THAT miserable. Total weight gain has been 33 lbs, and I even lost a pound this week. (The doc said this was normal at the end) I just don't want some 10lb kid to try and squeeze out of me! Ella and Devon were both in the 7 lb range, so hopefully Leah will be too. I'll keep you posted on my last pregnancy... did I mention David's vasectomy is scheduled for May 12th heehee...

0 comments: