Friday, July 25, 2008

All smiles!


And the Award for "Best Baby" goes to...... Leah Claire!

We really did get lucky with baby #3. She is such an easy baby. If she's crying, she's either hungry, sleepy, or dirty. That's it, seriously. I know we'll have our trials with her down the line, but for now I'm just thankful for my sweet little chunky baby girl!















Hello Ladies!

(Kara and Danny's wedding is in 14 days! Ella and Devon will be the flower girl and ring bearer. We're all very excited to be a part of the BIG day!)


I almost didn't catch this pic of Ella reading to Leah Claire. She's always so sweet to her little sister. Her little brother on the other hand??? That's a different story :)







Thank you for dusting my servant children!

Note to Ella: Dusting spray is not air freshener.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new background! And yes, it is a small world! I've been saying that a lot lately! That picture was taken at the riverwalk on Friday night.

Tammy

Jennifer Mills said...

Your kiddos are so cute!! We really miss you guys and wish we were still close, raising our kiddos together! They would be such good friends! :) Miss ya!