Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hysteria

Do you ever just laugh at your child when she throws a tantrum? I do! It's good mama therapy in my book!

Now, don't get me wrong, it's not the "ha ha ha my kid is so cute when she throws a fit" laugh, it's the "ha ha ha I'm mommed-out and getting a little crazy" laugh. It freaks my kids out when I hit this mode at the end of the day. (I kinda like them to think I'm a little crazy every now and again.)

So, the next time your little one melts down because she wants more, MORE ice cream, just laugh at her.

Or the next time you can't differentiate between the poop you're wiping off his butt and the chocolate your wiping off his face, just laugh. Like really LOUD and a bit evilly.... I promise you'll feel better.


















*I unfortunately don't foresee myself getting a book deal on how to raise children based on the above advice. Oh well... haahaahahahhaa

0 comments: