Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blow out #3

Leah's Diary:

Mommy fed me spinach last night. It was good. This morning I had 2 sippys of apple juice. Really good. Then Mommy dressed me in a cute outfit, dropped bubba and sissy at preschool, and we headed to Pryor. It takes an hour to get to Pryor. My tummy was kinda rumbly. Did you know cooked spinach looks the same after it's digested? (Yes, I have a large vocabulary). Eeeek!! What is all this stuff oozing out the side and top of my diaper? Is that corn? When did I eat corn? Maybe I should see if this stuff feels like lotion or tastes like it did for dinner. Why is Mommy veering off the road so fast? Why is Mommy shaking her head and making that awful face at me? Why am I standing naked in a parking lot in Chouteau? Who is that man approaching us? No! I don't think Mommy wants to buy any Rib-Eye's from a complete stranger... can't you tell we're in the middle of something right now! Did you know it's hard to get poop out from under my fingernails with a wet-wipe? I've never seen Mommy use this many wet-wipes before. Did I mention that I sure feel better? Because I do. I really do-do-do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the heads up! i will definitly NOT be giving Leah spinich when you are in San Diego!

Kelli said...

OH NO!! I have to say, the way you wrote it, though, was hysterical. I'm still laughing!