Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blow-out(s)

Blow-out #1
"Mommy, I don't feel so good." "RAAAALPH!"














Solution to Blow-out #1

My thought process:
Who the heck is going to clean up the barf all over my van? Who, me? I don't think so. Why is my husband not home this week? Who took the plastic off my carpets 5 years ago? Is that cheese? Nasty!!!
Uhggg, what am I going to do? (5 minutes later) "Ring-a-ling-ling"... "Auto Haven Mobile Detailing, may we help you?"


Blow-out #2
"Honey, I'm stuck somewhere between Lawton and OKC with a flat tire. "

Solution to Blow-out #2
Jill: Put the spare tire on, silly.
David: I can't! The locking lug-nut key won't fit! The shop must have given me back the wrong one last week!

-insert mental image of David standing alongside the highway waving down cars for help-

An hour later.... after a nice Mexican man tried to help, a large Indian woman offered David a bottled water, a Highway patrolman showed up to call a local towing company, AND a tow truck driver replaced the flat tire with the spare, David was finally on his way home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet those auto detailing people just love you! ha ha

I'm glad you found some help though and David made it home safely!

Amy