Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Leah

This is where I sit while Mommy blogs, pay bills, and piddles on the computer.

Yesterday, stinker butt (pictured above) had a "code brown" at gymnastics. Upon arrival, I pulled her out of her car seat and felt a wetness on my arm. She must have spit-up. Nope, poop. Yes, up the sleeve of my shirt, up her back, and all over her shirt and pants. I sat her down on her belly on a table amongst all the other parents in the waiting area, disrobed my other 2 and hurried them out onto the gym floor. One of the dads, whom I have never heard speak a single word all session long, could not stop laughing. I wiped down the table and sprayed it with Lysol, went and gave Leah a wet-wipe bath, changed her clothes, and returned to find no one sitting at my table. I sprayed it with Lysol? Oh, and about my soiled shirt... I got a sweet purple $14 Tulsa World of Gymnastics t-shirt out of the deal. I guess poop equals happy endings for all :)


Leah will be 8 months old next week. Ella crawled at 8 months. Devon didn't until almost 10 months. I guess she'll figure it out in her own sweet time.
(That belly has GOT to be the biggest obstacle though :)


1 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm missing that belly and that baby. Let's play next week!!!