Sunday, June 15, 2008

June (week 2)

Is that really an 8 week old baby? Yep, all 12 lbs of her!

I decided that Ella and Devon needed to know their address tonite. So while we played on the swing set, we made up a little tune to help us memorize it. And although they followed the tune with street address rather well, they just couldn't understand why we were talking about "a-dress." Ella kept saying, "but mommy, Devon doesn't wear "a-ddress." and Devon kept telling her that we were, "just pretending."


Devon has been fascinated with where things come from lately. Everything from what we eat, to his clothes and toys. He asks, "where this come from?"
About 90% of the time my answer is Wal-mart!

Smarty pants Ella had lunch with Nanny and DeeDee at THE Montereau this week. Nanny asked her if she would come back and have lunch again sometime and Ella's response was, "Maybe I will.... and maybe I won't." Hey, she knows how to keep her "options open."

I took the kids to the Jenks splash park one evening last week. It's the one water activity I can do by myself with all 3. I'm not brave/crazy enough to take them all to the pool alone!




hmmm.. maybe the kids could pack and drive on our next vacation?









Well... maybe not :)

0 comments: