Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ella's 1st day of Kindergarten

At 8:25 this morning, I dropped Ella off at the front door of Lincoln Elementary...... I pressed my nose up against the glass and watched as she turned the corner and was out of sight..... THEN, I came to my senses! I don't care what the school says, I'm going in there and making sure my baby is safe! As you can see I wasn't the only protective parent.
At 3:30 I picked up a happy Ella exclaiming that tomorrow is "corndogs!" I'm so glad she enjoyed her 1st day of Kindergarten!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jill! I would have done the exact same thing!!!!


Love, DeeDee

The Raymers said...

Thank you for not getting me in any pictures! Glad Ella enjoyed Kindergarten! Lots more fun times to come!!!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe Ella is in SCHOOL!!!! What a cutie!

Love, Suzy

Anonymous said...

I cant believe Ella is in SCHOOL!!!! What a cutie!

Love, Suzy