Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

I still can't believe I really did what I did last night!

My friend Kristie is friends with the owners of the Allred Theater here in town. The Allred pre-sold over 200 tickets for first showing of the the new Twilight movie, Eclipse, with the anticipation of many of the attendees dressing in character. ONE day before the show Kristie called with the proposition: "Dress up and we'll all get free tickets!" Well, of course we jumped on board. Little did we know that we (5 of us girls) would be among only 15 of over 200 that actually came in costume. The local newspaper was there, a red carpet was spread down a city block..... (YES, I really did this! A 33 year old mother of 3 dressed up like a vampire!)
Oh, and did I mention I won the costume contest! Sink your teeth into that... Mwa-Ha-Hahahahaaa











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Madam Vampire!!!!!

Did you like the movie? We are going to try to see it this weekend. I LOVED all four of the books.


Love, DeeDee