Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Early onset Alzheimers























I'm seriously losing my mind! This week I've (1) left my cell phone at the gym (2) left a purchased bag of potatos in the cart at Wal-mart (3) forgot it was Ella's day for snack at preschool (4) And left my purse, yes my purse, in the middle of the parking lot sitting in a grocery cart. (This was a separate incident from the abandoned potatos.) Thank goodness my purse was still there when I drove back to find it.

So is it age, sleep deprivation, or can I just blame this memory loss on the the 3 children that stole my brain cells while in utero? Whatever the cause, I've got to get a grip on things! Oh my gosh! I just figured it out... I'm turning into my husband. Oh Lord help us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Jill, please dont turn into David! one of you has to be the parent.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You've far surpassed me, my dear...