Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thomas the Train Day Trip

We bit the bullet and spent $18/ticket to ride Thomas the Train in OKC. The ride was 20 min. long. We went backwards at about 5 mph for 10 min and then forwards for 10... it was real exciting ;)
I think I'll rate this adventure a 2 out of 10.
Oh well, it was still quality time with the fam.








Here comes Thomas. I think I see him!
































Waiting in line to board.



















What beautiful scenery.














At least we bought tickets in the air-conditioned dining car.














Let's get out of here, I'm hungry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering if it was worth the trip over there to go to. We thought about taking Benton...glad we stayed home! Thanks for trying it out for us!!