Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome NEW baby Anna!


Anna Grace Raymond was born on Tuesday morning. She was 7lbs 9oz and 20 inches long. Congratulations Carrie and Rob! She is just perfect!


(One more prego sis to go - Beth is due on May 28th!)




My friend, Ashley, and her girls came over to play on Wednesday. Her new baby, Anna Cate, is about 2 months older than Leah. I'm excited for Leah to "fill-out" and look like a little girl. Anna was kicking, cooing, and able to focus on toys and her mommy. Babies change sooo fast.



Today, after I picked up Ella from preschool, we all went on a walk. I, of course, pushed a baby stroller while the other 2 cruised in the Jeep. Ella only drove into me once - ouch! She can maneuver the little vehicle pretty well, but she doesn't fully pay attention. That girl weaves on and off the sidewalk and jumps curbs! Thank goodness she won't really be driving for 13 more years. Oh, and yes, those are orange tinted, cocktail sunglasses that my son has on. (Thanks Angela!) With Ella's "tipsy" driving and Devon's endorsement of "fruity" drinks, no wonder the neighbors wave and smile with a nervous grin :)

0 comments: