Monday, January 4, 2010

My handsome CRNA


It's been 7 years in the making, but TODAY David started his job as a CRNA! I'm in disarray and amazement that it's actually here. I suppose I expected to wake up to Angels singing "Hallelujah," or the world to stop spinning, but it didn't. It's just another ordinary day. And I suppose that IS special, because ordinary people on ordinary days can accomplish extraordinary things!
Over the last 7 years we've held this goal in sight, and now it's here! Yay David! I'm proud of you!
Thank you Lord for carrying us through! And thank you family and friends for supporting us in so many ways!

*And ordinary or not, I think I'm just going to pretend the world DID stop for just a second - because we deserve it! You did it David!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! I know you've been waiting on this day for so long. Congrats David! I hope life returns to normal for you all now!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations David! we are proud of you. Jill is right---YOU DID IT!!!! of course, you couldnt have done it without a great wife like Jill to support you and your extended family that helped a lot too. it was all worth it.
Enjoy life!!!

love, DeeDee and Bobo

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dave! We miss you guys!


Tammy, Alec & boys

Unknown said...

Thank you honey! I love you so much. The real celebration will be after my boards next week though... can't wait for that to be ovvveeeerrrrr!

Kathy said...

Congrats you guys!!! So proud for you!

Unknown said...

Can we update the blog b/c I hate that goofy picture.