Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Psalm 24



I asked Ella to repeat her memory verse from Church, which was, "God created the world and everything in it." I wasn't expecting to hear the entire passage of Psalm 24. I was amazed and so inspired that my 4 year old could recite an entire chapter from the Bible! This memorization is just one of the many things she has learned at Southside Christian Learning Center! I am so impressed with her teacher and the school. Besides learning scriptures and Bible stories, she can write all the letters of the alphabet and knows all the vowel sounds. Her teacher said she will be reading by the end of the school year! Her preschool has been one of the major highlights of moving to Pryor. Thanks Mrs. Backwater!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB ELLA!!!!!!!!

i am so proud of you. you are one smart girl!

love you, DeeDee

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Ella!!! Way to go!
:) Kara