Sunday, February 1, 2009

No laughing matter














Leah has RSV.
We've been doing breathing treatments every 4 hours and she's taking an oral steroid which is suppose to make her start breathing better. Although she doesn't seem to be struggling to breathe, her chest is making a "crackly" sound. You can even feel the crackles thru her back and chest.
My passive, calm, sweet Leah has become a needy, whiny, sick little girl. She just wants to be held - ALL the time.

David cleaned the vehicles and garage today, and stumbled upon his beloved clown wig. :)
Devon was scared out of his mind when David "The CLOWN" took after him.
(Yikes! I think I'd be a little scared too!)






"Daddy, is that you?"











Ella 2nd Birthday Party (circa 2006)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

RSV-not fun! I sure hope she gets to feeling better soon! Love the pictures of David the clown. Looks like they were having fun...poor Devon!

Amy

Ashley said...

ICK..i am so sorry that Leah is having such a sickly time. NO FUN for anyone. If you need me to come get the other kiddos, let me know- Avery would love to play with them. miss you. hang in there, call me soon!

Jennifer Mills said...

Awe, sorry little Leah has RSV! That is NO FUN! Her symptoms you wrote about remind me of Parker that time we were at your house when we had to "rush" him to the hospital for pneumonia!! Ugh...that was NO FUN!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill - I linked to your blog from FeedJit. I hope your little girl Leah is better today.

On a side note :) I noticed your husband's name is David. My name is Jill and my husband's name is David! We will have been married 27 years in April of this year.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Jill