Sunday, November 9, 2008

Home

Taking some last chance opportunities to play outside.





























As the weather gets colder we are preparing for much more indoor play.

I'm really not even pouting about the chilly weather. I actually love it! There's lots to do inside while it's beautifully cold outside! AND it's the one season I don't feel like I have to make excuses for staying home all day with the kids. (I often feel a little chastised for my homebody behavior in such a fast paced world.)




























1 comments:

Ashley said...

When you have 3 kids under 4 staying home often seems like a good plan to me. I am getting better and better about being at home- in fact, i'm still in my pj's right now! We have been doing as much outside as we can-maybe that's why I have 2 kids with green noses and one with an ear infection. Ugh. let's plan a day for this week, let me know what works....